Sunday, September 2, 2012

"...caught me at a bit of a bad time. What is it that is so important it couldn't wait? You know how I hate to keep my audience waiting. And this one is squirming more than most."

"Well, since I quite obviously have NOTHING better to do with my time and I know how you yourself absolutely LOVE---"

"Sweetie. Darling. I know how you hate being interrupted, but you're even worse of a rambler than I am and, quite honestly, I don't have the time. I need to finish up here and MOVE before Jericho and Blood Harvest track me down again. So what is this about?"

"...Alex and Leo."

"...What about them?"

"You were sold out, Sam. The Highers or Highest or whoever it is you're blaming, They're simply playing their same old Game. Mining for information isn't their style. They get a dog for that."

"Isn't that rather obvious? Of course they would get a dog. Though I haven't yet gained the name of who. I do hope you didn't spend too long figuring---"

"I know who it was."

"...Excuse me?"

"I know who sold you out...


















It was Sherlock."

1 comment:

  1. Brought back from the brink of death by the same guy who sold out your loved ones. Thats... awkward.

    ReplyDelete