Friday, January 25, 2013

"...Have you been
keeping track
of these blackout of yours, Sam?
Where you last remember being?
Where you wake up?
      When? In what way?"
"No, I...
I haven't been doing anything.
It's hard to keep
track of it, Winston.
Sometimes it's... only a few hours...
But I usually... wake up soaked in blood...
or smelling of gasoline and smoke...
sometimes... He's there...
...sometimes not..."
"All the more reason to keep track."
"You're right...
though, it seems, lately
I can't keep track of anything
hard as I try to.
I'm so tired...
it all just...
slips through my fingers.
You need to be careful, Winston.
If I ever come here
and don't seem... myself..."
                "I have nothing to fear.
Not from you, Sam."
"Dammit, Winston,
I'm not in control all the time!
When I black out, I don't...
I could hurt you.
I could kill you.
I came so close to before, I..."
"...Then who's in control, Sam?
If not you,
then who?"
"...I don't know.
...Promise me, Winston.
Promise me you'll kill me if I try.
I don't...
want to hurt you.
You're my best friend.
There's no one who knows me better.
Who knows me more than I know myself.
I forgave you for your part in this mess.
I know you only had 
my best interest in mind.
That's why I walked out that night.
That's why...
I made them all believe
you were dead.
It was the only way.
The only way...
This Life would leave you be.
The only way you'd be able to walk away.
They'd drag you back in
if they knew it was a lie.
They expect not but brutality from me.
A monster's brutality.
No mercy.
Not even towards...
my closest Kin.
But it's in that... 
that I can protect you.
I can live with all of them thinking
that I killed you.
If you gain even the slimmest chance...
to have a second life from it..."
       "I know, Sam.
I know better than anyone.
But that doesn't
 answer the question."
"I don't know, Winston
I...
I don't know.
It's not like I...
haven't tried.
It's not like I...
haven't dug through the migraines.
clawed through the nightmares.
The Flashes of White and Black
And Red
just rred stains on white
a ring of purple and black
a nec
klace
of brruisess..."
"...Sam, are you alright?"
"...My eye. It...
it... it's bburning. it...
it's nothing.
i'm sure.
it's just sstinging.
that...
thaat's all..."
"...Sam, you have a
blood spot in that eye.
    Quite a bad one too
    Did you know that?
Sam...
where did you get that?"
"...blood spot...? my...?
...yess...
...yes...
i know that 
i waas hit, 
sometime ago...
why do you ask...?"
"Who... hit you, Sam?
I know it stings.
Trust me, I know.
BBut I want you... to tell me who hit you.
You remember that,
 don't you?"
"...Heinrich...
Heinrich Schultz...
beccame The Butler years ago.
He punched mme before I 
was even aware enough to staand..."
                  "...No, Sam..."
"back in tthat mansion...
everything was splattered...
splattered...
splattered... red...
the blood was everywhere
on everything
Heinrich was so distraught
so horrified
so... smothered in grief
he punched me across the jaw
weak and unbalanced
ripping me from his own grip
and i fell to the floor...
still feeling so
numbed
from Him..."
 "Sam,
  pplease.
This isn't the time.
You need to ffocus now.
                 Who was it who hit you?"
"...i remember... there was an arm...
laying on the floorboards...
a lifeless arm in a puddle
of cold clotting blood. 
the rest of the body hidden
around the corner of the doorway.
defensive bruising decorating across
pale, smooth skin 
so much better than
the delicate gold bracelet around her slim wrist.
finely cut diamonds and rubies
birthing the image of a flower. 
its image reflecting into the crimson. 
just like her ruby ring 
paled in comparison
to the ring of blood that was crafted down her fingers
from where two nails had been torn off
so delicate...
so brutal...
so... beautiful..."
"Sam, llisten to me.
It waasn't The Butler.
You know that.
We bboth know you've earned
a number of fists
from a number of people
over the years.
But they didn't make that mmark, Sam.
They didn't hit you liike a ton of bricks.
Their fists didn't hit you harrd enough
to burst a bblood vessel in your eye  
in a fit of ccomplete ragge  
 So wwho was it?  
Think!"  
"i ddont'...
i... don't want to.
Winston?
are you okkay...?"
                        "I... I'll be fine.
Just think. THINK.
SSam, come on!
Who was it?"
"I... 
I ddon't know.
god it burns...
Winston, pplease...
my...
my heead..."
                              "Yes, you ddo!
 I know it's burnning.
I know your sskull is splittiing
 in two right noww
but you can't quit

.  
Focus, Sam!"

 



"...no...


 ...noo i... 
...'moorre...


...huummann...



...thaaan...

                                                                         


... yyouu...
      




...tthoouughtt'..."



 "YES!

J-Just a... bit more, Sam.
Keep p-pushing forward.
Who did you say that to?


Keep focused, Sam,



we're r-running out of











UklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VTUklOR09GQlJVSVNFU1JJTkdPRkJSVUlTRVNSSU5HT0ZCUlVJU0VT
MD2:
MD4: 05393976b70e87e016ccff760ba5bdc9
MD5: ce3de3f15d5b48a95962ab4dd2555655
CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
$1$vu0V3Or9$uxGCx.N9k8Mg3AlUYu43U/
      (form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
psmwjM8exVxQk

SHA1: 2c552b68051b840777c167311ba547263e451df9
RIPEMD-160:
  8e3d508b1eebeb957d068daba64dbf8798fb17e1
 

1 comment: